Who Should Attend
Options X is the premier conference designed for leading virologists, infectious diseases, pulmonary/critical care specialist and other clinicians, scientists, public health and epidemiology researchers and specialists, health care policy makers and government and non-government agency staff.
- Concerned business leaders
- Government officials
- Health education specialists
- Healthcare policy makers
- Medical and scientific media
- Public health specialists
- Vaccine experts
- Provide comprehensive, state-of-the art scientific information for all disciplines involved in influenza prevention, control, and treatment, including seasonal and pandemic planning.
- Promote genuine international and multidisciplinary collaboration supporting the full spectrum of influenza research, from basic science to the development of new vaccines and antiviral agents, to epidemiology and control programs.
- Provide a collegial atmosphere where scientists working in both public health and agricultural/veterinary agencies may exchange information to develop collaborative approaches to the control and prevention of pandemic influenza.
- Maximize the opportunities for informal discussions and exchange of ideas between representatives of government agencies, academia, and industry.
Click Here to contact us for general information