Travel Fellowship Award
The OPTIONS X Organising Committee is keen to support participation by researchers from economically disadvantaged areas and applications for Travel Fellowship Awards are now invited
Travel Fellowship Award Policy
- Applicants should be from a low / low-middle income area, as defined by the World Bank
- Applicants should be aged 35 or below or current students or up to 5 years post graduation.
- Applicants should currently work or study in the field of influenza
- A letter from the Supervisor / Department Head on institution letterhead must be supplied in support of the application, and to confirm current status.
- Applicants are to provide a CV and submit a 300-word summary to explain how attendance at the Options X conference will impact their studies/education/research in the field of influenza.
- One application per registrant.
- Applicants are positively encouraged to submit an abstract to Options X, but it is not a requirement. Please quote your abstract reference if applicable.
Submission deadline 26 April 2019 - now closed.
We apologise to all applicants at this time. There has been an unavoidable delay in notifications. Successful applicants will be notified by email 15 July 2019
Travel Award To Include
- Return economy airfare - booked by designated travel company
- Up to 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- An allowance of USD60 for local travel
- Complimentary registration fee
- 1 year ISIRV membership
Submission is now closed - thank you