Travel Fellowship Award
The OPTIONS X Organising Committee is keen to support participation by researchers from economically disadvantaged areas and applications for Travel Fellowship Awards are now invited
Travel Fellowship Award Policy
- Applicants should be from a low / low-middle income area, as defined by the World Bank
- Applicants should be aged 35 or below or current students or up to 5 years post graduation.
- Applicants should currently work or study in the field of influenza
- A letter from the Supervisor / Department Head on institution letterhead must be supplied in support of the application, and to confirm current status.
- Applicants are to provide a CV and submit a 300-word summary to explain how attendance at the Options X conference will impact their studies/education/research in the field of influenza.
- One application per registrant.
- Applicants are positively encouraged to submit an abstract to Options X, but it is not a requirement. Please quote your abstract reference if applicable.
Submission deadline 26 April 2019 - now closed.
Successful applicants will be notified by email 31 May 2019
Travel Award To Include
- Return economy airfare - booked by designated travel company
- Up to 6 nights' hotel accommodation
- An allowance of USD60 for local travel
- Complimentary registration fee
- 1 year ISIRV membership
Submission is now closed - thank you
Contact ISIRV SECRETARIAT